The Smart Home Expo comes to Birmingham’s NEC this March
26 February 2019
Smart Home Expo is one of the UK's leading events for the smart technologies industry. It is taking place on 26 & 27 March 2019 at the NEC Birmingham.
The smart technologies market has been growing at a remarkable rate, and is still considered to be in its early stages of development. With so many different options available, the Smart Home Expo works as a one stop shop for smart technologies and is completely free to attend.
The line-up includes:
- Martin Woolley, Developer Relations Manager, EMEA at Bluetooth SIG
- Simon Buddle, Director of Curriculum and Standards, EMEA at CEDIA
- Teneille Humphris, Smart Metering Implementation Policy Manager at Smart Energy GB
- Sumit Kohli, Digital PreSales Lead, IoT & Robotics at Fujitsu
- Lizi Jenkins MBA, Head of Innovation at British Gas
- Sam Woodward, Customer Education Leader at Lutron EA
- Neil Carter, Business Development Manager at Bosch Thermotechnology
There’ll also be interactive panel debates, free 1-2-1 advice, networking opportunities,
live demos and exclusive product launches of smart technology solutions.
Find full details and register for a free ticket.