Central South region invites you to join for the Central South Business Seminar day in Bournemouth for an essential update on both Technical and Business matters that effect your business today.
- 9:00 - 9:30: Coffee and Registration
- 09:30: Introduction and Welcome by Paul McNaughton/Jim Pridham -
- 09:45: ECA Update by ECA's CEO, Steve Bratt
- 10:15: 18th Edition is here - What now? by ECA's Senior Technical Support Engineer, Gary Parker
- 11:00: Coffee Break
- 11:15: Reverse VAT - How will this effect your business? by tax expert Liz Bridge
- 12:00: Human Centric Lighting- What opportunities does this bring? by Dr. Pat Kelly, lead in the ROBUS HUMANITAS - Human Centric Lighting Development programme
- 12:45: Lunch
- 13:30: Legal and Business…What will Brexit mean for your business? How to be best prepared by Rob Driscoll, Director of Legal & Business at ECA
- 14:15: Managing Changing Risks - What’s happened since the Hackett report? by Eaton
- 14:45 Cyber Security - The real world risks to your business and guidance on your next steps by Bridgeway Security Solutions' Chris Bacon, Consultant to UK Blue Light
- 15:15: New technologies - Where are we & what’s coming... by TESLA!
- 16:00: Q&A with all speakers - It's your chance to ask the questions!
This is a fully packed day designed to help provide you with valuable information for the success of your business.
Don't miss a fantastic opportunity to boost your business with this annual FREE seminar.
Everyone is welcome, so why not bring along your colleagues!