Rob Driscoll - ECA Director of Business Policy and Practice - will host a full-day course offering practical advice on the contracting process.
Who should attend
Those dealing with contractual payment and commercial risk issues.
This course is intended to enhance contractual and commercial knowledge of common pitfalls to enable members to be more alert to common risks and make informed decisions.
- The tendering process and tactical contracting – when & how to negotiate
- Getting into contracts and what should be in the contract
- Incorporation of document and execution
- Contracting options within the industry: JCT / NEC
- Contractual risk assessment and onerous practices
- A detailed look at: Duty of Care, Time, Variations
- Money – Construction Act – retentions - leveraging your ability to be paid
- Managing your client’s credit risk
- Dispute resolution
The course fee is £80 pp+ VAT including refreshments and lunch.
How to book
To book your place and find out more please contact Jean Billington at Jean.Billington@eca.co.uk or on 01543 467440
Places are limited so book today