ECA Education and Training provide a comprehensive programme of UK-wide short training courses covering all aspects of electrical contracting work, including Business courses, Health and Safety, Technical and Environmental training.
We also run ECS Health and Safety assessments at venues nationwide.
ECA Course Programme
To access the ECA Course Programme online click here
ECA partner training with special rates for ECA members
Our specialist partners The BCIA, the FPA, Tavcom, LIF, Nationwide Platforms, Knowles, British Red Cross, Green Qual and Redhills offer exclusive ECA Member rates on their training courses and weekly platform access hire.
Our independent accreditations
Our course programme is independently endorsed and externally accredited by:
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) UK
- Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE) CPD
- We are an approved centre for City and Guilds and EAL qualifications and a registered Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and Institute of Administrative Management (IAM) centre.
In this section you will also find:
- ECS Health and Safety assessments
- Skills and Qualification requirements for working in the industry
- HMRC Tax Help tools for SME
- Gate Safe Aware Installer training (IOSH)
- Energy Efficient & Effective Lighting Distance Learning
Got a query?
Phone our short course team on 0845 872 5361
ECA Course Programme
Note re Building Controls Training Courses:
Please note, Building Controls training courses are provided directly by the Building Controls Industry Association (BCIA). ECA Members pay the BCIA member rate.
Introduction to Electrical Quantity Surveying, Estimating, Contract Law, Variations & Payments and more courses to help grow and develop your business
Asbestos Awareness, UKCG-compliant Health & Safety for Managers/Directors/Site Supervisors (SSSTS) and more
City & Guilds and EAL 17th edition (including Amendment 1), PAT Testing, Part L, Safe Isolation etc
Renewable Energy & Technologies, Sustainability and MCS Made Easy