Designgenie is an electrical design and documentation software package for electrical contractors.
Developed in partnership with NELFO, the Norwegian equivalent of the ECA and based on the renowned Norwegian design package FEBDOK, Designgenie enables full electrical design and calculation to the requirements of BS 7671.
It’s key features include:
- No restriction on the number of distribution boards incorporated in the design
- No high annual maintenance charge
- UK protection devices, cable types , including Steel Wire Armour and Bus Bar trunking systems included as standard
- Easy-to-install USB ‘memory stick’ format
- Developed by contractors for contractors (representatives from large and small Registered Member firms played a key role in its development)
ECA Registered Members can purchase Designgenie from the ECA online shop or by phoning the ECA’s dedicated care line on 0845 873 8798.
The ‘try before you buy’ runtime version costs £20 +VAT and includes an instruction manual, quick start guide and hot key list. It automatically expires after 45 days and if you decide to purchase the full package, the £20+VAT fee is deductible from the price of the full version.
The full version costs £599+VAT (a significant discount off the recommended retail price of £999+VAT). It can be purchased outright from the online shop or by phoning the ECA’s dedicated care line on 0845 873 8798 (please phone the care line if you wish to activate your runtime version).