TV comedian Hugh Dennis confirmed for industry awards
Well known comedian to perform during ECA Annual Awards and Gala Dinner
09 February 2017
Leading comedian and actor Hugh Dennis will be performing to guests at this year’s ECA Annual Awards and Gala Dinner, after being booked as the main entertainment for the evening. Dennis is best known for his star turn on BBC sitcom Outnumbered and comedy show Mock the Week.
Attendees will also enjoy a range of other entertainment hosted by Alan Dedicoat – the voice of The National Lottery and Strictly Come Dancing, which will include a live band and DJ.
The ECA Annual Awards and Gala Dinner, supported by headline sponsors Ledvance and Electrium, is being held at the Hilton Bankside in London on Friday 9 June.
ECA Director of Member Services Helen Atkinson commented:
“I am delighted to announce that top comedian Hugh Dennis will be entertaining guests at this year’s ECA Annual Awards and Gala Dinner.
“Tickets are still available for the event, and I would encourage early booking if you are interested in attending this highlight of the electrotechnical calendar.”
Winners of the ECA Annual Awards 2017 will also be announced on the evening. The awards remain open to entries from members of the ECA until Tuesday 18 April 2017 under the following categories:
- Large Contractor of the Year - turnover above £20 million (Sponsored by Schneider Electric)
- Contractor of the Year - up to £20 million turnover (Sponsored by Eaton)
- Contractor of the Year - up to £5 million turnover (Opportunity available)
- Contractor of the Year - under £1 million turnover (Sponsored by Edmundson Electrical)
- Best Client / Contractor Partnership Award (Sponsored by ECIC)
- Innovation in Contracting Award (Sponsored by ABB)
- Best Health and Safety Initiative Award (Sponsored by Electrical Safety First)
- Excellence in Training and Development Award (Sponsored by JTL)
For more details about how to book your place at the gala dinner, inquire about sponsorship, or to enter the awards, please visit www.ecaawards.co.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org.