Participation in the JIB Benefits Scheme gives cover under a Bupa Premier Network Scheme.
Key features of the Bupa Scheme:
- No prior medical history required
- Options to bring in dependants as either underwritten or non-underwritten
- Annual excess of £150 - on a rolling year basis
- Dedicated support teams at Bupa and the ECA
- No limit on cancer treatment
Find out more
For information on the value of the taxable benefit (p11d value) associated with the PMI element of the scheme, please review the P11d form.
If you would like more information about the scheme please call the ECIBA on 08456 345431.
Operatives should ring 08456 345431 if they need to make a claim as eligibility must be confirmed.
Following this the operative should contact the Bupa Select team on 08456 060802 to ensure that the specialist/hospital is recognised by Bupa and the treatment is eligible.
The Bupa Select Summary of Cover gives additional information regarding the cover extended under the Bupa scheme.