Becoming an ECA Registered Member will help improve your profit potential and ensure your business is recognised in the wider industry and amongst consumers as being credible, technically competent and professional.
Benefits of Registered Membership
- Expert technical guidance and downloadable certificates and the opportunity to subscribe to an online library of up to 70 British Standards.
- The password-protected Members Area of this website, featuring a wealth of technical guidance and our Business Support Centre
- ECA's Membership Certification Scheme
- ECA Guarantee of Work Scheme, which automatically covers your work in any calendar year up to a value of £50,000 and £100,000 for multiple contracts for the same customer (subject to terms and conditions)
- ECA Bond, which covers the cost of completion if your work is terminated for a specified reason up to a maximum limit of £100,000 or 10 per cent of the contract value (subject to terms and conditions)
- Discounted pre-qualification schemes
- Discounted training courses
- A comprehensive range of business support services
- The latest industry news and information
- Opportunity to join the Joint Industry Board (JIB) at no extra cost
- Private health insurance and a range of employee benefits
- Marketing materials to help you publicise your membership, including van stickers and logos for use on company stationery, your website and site boards
You will also benefit from the awareness generated by the Association’s dedicated marketing programme that promotes the use of Registered Members to a range of clients and specifiers. In addition, your business’s profile will be featured on the ECA’s online ‘Find a Registered Member’ facility, actively used by those looking for quality electrical contractors.
To discuss how Registered Membership will benefit your business, please contact your local Regional office.
If you are ready to apply or would simply like more information, please complete our online enquiry form.